返回列表 回复 发帖

硫黄岛之战

刚看好硫黄岛之战美版的尽是几个陆战队员怎么怎么英勇,对日军没有一点客观的描写,太片面非常失望!!!
那就等《硫黄岛家书》吧,从日方角度拍摄,渡边谦主演,毕竟在这个岛屿上双方死了几万人,都要给自己脸上贴金。
一万年太久,只争朝夕!
看了片花,很期待这部letters from Iwo Jima。
( C8 z$ _+ g: R9 u' Z而且PzB和Andy的对战正在Iwo Jima激烈展开。
3 P9 f- w  A8 |, B) J很激动人心的大对决。
我更期待andy的登陆日本本土行动,让鬼子的破烂岛屿华丽的毁灭吧   :'(
一万年太久,只争朝夕!
reninhat兄是哪里找的片花? youtobe吗?给个链接
一万年太久,只争朝夕!
iwojimathemovie.warnerbros.com/lettersofiwojima/framework/framework.html
4 m7 h& `$ a  q9 \3 z这个是华纳的网址。
前几天看了历史频道为了配合影片放映,重新制作的iwo jima war。
1 R. D8 [8 Y$ o0 Y! [, L5 c# h4 @战争的最后一天,美军以为彻底肃清了日军,陆战队已经开始上交枪中剩余弹药。
0 n5 b! @" F9 l* K4 s最后的日军突击在深夜展开。# r1 m. ~3 Z; i- M( i" R5 Q
日军利用夜色摸入2号机场的营地,利用日本武士刀的锐利实施斩首行动,
% L$ a5 `4 }* R- {7 T一个一个帐篷悄悄摸过去,很多飞行员都是在睡梦中身首异处。$ s7 w  r6 s' _4 L( O; O; f1 x2 V
等到守卫的陆战队醒觉过来,只能在夜色中用匕首进行白刃战。
7 j# J3 m3 C2 v0 L$ `; c! ]一直厮杀到白天,美军彻底包围了这股日军,才彻底结束了战斗。' M# |0 G% \1 s7 A3 Z- ]
这场战斗的伤亡比也高的惊人,250:167。
; X" J; K7 _8 `+ ^# z  r  W" N其中损失将近30多名飞行员。
很喜欢这段影评:
( T; B. X8 ^, i' F( ]/ g! u2 s, }http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0498380/usercomments
7 z8 C6 o- z) i& l( Z) uOne of the Greatest War Films Ever Made, 31 December 2006
$ O+ n, R( T8 f+ {0 E0 d
: G; `% y6 F: X8 Q9 {Author: billybobwashere from United States
8 b$ H- @6 j. o4 n" x: }* u# q
* l6 d! l9 a' p  I3 a
5 O, l+ l$ n' H$ K. HIn the second half of "Letters from Iwo Jima," a group of Japanese soldiers find an American who has been badly wounded and take him into their cave. Their general speaks English, so he begins talking to this soldier, whose name we later find out is Sam. Although the two men should be sworn to kill each other, they are able to have a connection in the one conversation they have. A while later, the general comes back into the room only to discover that Sam's wounds have killed him. He searches him for a while and discovers a letter written by his mother. The letter is full of words that truly come from the heart of this kid's mother, and by the time the general finishes reading the letter, every soldier in that cave has realized that Americans aren't these savages; these hate-driven murderers. No, they all realize that Americans are exactly like they are, and that they don't want to be there and want to return home safely just like their enemies. I believe the point that Clint Eastwood is making with his Iwo Jima saga is just this: these two enemies were far more alike than they had imagined and they were both fighting only in hopes of returning home safely to their family. * }2 L* Q0 j% w+ m5 @3 l( h
  k& \0 I$ |: c7 c
As for the specific film itself. In just about every way imaginable, this absolutely brilliant film is a step up from "Flags of our Fathers" (which is not something I say easily, as "Flags" is a terrific film in my opinion). From the acting of the incredible ensemble cast (most notably from Ken Watanabe's Oscar-worthy performance), to the film's delicate but powerful script, to the beautiful imagery of the film (the color distortion could not be any more brilliant than it is here), to Clint Eastwood's absolutely perfect knowledge of film and what works in a film like this. ! b% J; R4 I% ?" ?
+ }% m8 g! D. N$ X  ]) n
Many people are wondering whether this will be able to compete for Best Picture at the Oscars this year. It is true that just about all of the film is spoken in Japanese, but the truth is that Eastwood has created nothing short of a masterpiece with this work, and a foreign language doesn't even come close to making that extremely obvious. I think that this film is very comparable in quality to Steven Spielberg's (who is one of the producers of the film) "Saving Private Ryan." Although Spielberg's film has more entertainment value (as it features more action) and has an opening scene that cannot be contended with, Eastwood sends out an even more powerful message about war than Spielberg did, as it turns out that watching soldiers battle with no way out makes you feel the pains of war more than watching the soldiers on the invading side of the army. The fact that "Ryan" was able to strongly compete for Best Picture (and just about win the award) makes me very certain that this film has great chances, even if Martin Scorsese seems to be tough to beat at this point. What I think allows this to compete with "The Departed" is the fact that this film doesn't take the "cool" route that Scorsese took, which isn't something that the Academy has honored in the past.
. M1 }3 K3 g1 p' I$ N  {/ e
# p+ }1 q/ m+ K2 I" T% p3 P- UThe score, written by Kyle Eastwood (Clint's son), captures the feel of the movie better than any score written for any movie this year. It is very quiet music, but listening to it makes you think about all the people that die as victims of war. * G" P6 z# @& F4 V. j0 }. \- U" B
/ R! [% a- P/ r, z6 q; A- k
To sum it all up, "Letters from Iwo Jima" is one of the greatest war films ever made, and is easily does the best job of depicting war as something that harms all involved that I have ever seen. Clint Eastwood has, with this achievement, engraved his name as one of the greatest American directors in film history.
偶没看过~~~ :( :( :(
开头登陆那段日本兵那么突突美军了,还要怎么英勇啊,再英勇就是日军登陆了
返回列表