返回列表 回复 发帖
我觉得如果用日军的话,就用情人对骑士的战略
估计老外没见过这么打的,新加坡下了再去印度也没犯规
3月打下印度,老外一定会傻了的
我在官网上报名米军啦,算个前哨战吧
已经发贴了?
我以个人名义报了个盟军档
先扩大影响,估计才能邀请到鬼佬高手团战吧
怎么样,,有人响应了吗...赶快和鬼老谈好开始啊.....加油,,为国争光...!!!
到底开始了没有,你们用哪个id上去发帖的?看看都不怎么象。
Soldiers and sailors would fight like madmen to hang on to the red-light district . . . wouldn’t they?
Big B
Matrix Legion of Honor

Hi all,

I(we) am(are) looking for Japanese opponents for a team game to start in a week or so (say sometime after March 27th) for a B-Mod game.
(By the way - no worries about me being an expert on the game because I am the prime author of this set of scenarios...anyone who can memorize WitP is WAY beyond my capability, besides, I just DON'T DO THAT).

Here's the proposition:

1) Would prefer Andrew Brown's Extended Map...it's hard to go back to stock map after getting used to Andrew's fine work (would like to play Dec 8th (Scen 193[=Stock Scen 16] but will play Scen 192[=Stock Scen 15]).
2) One day turns; big turn off to some - but I can garuntee a turn a day (pretty much).
3) House rules - I (we - I should say) am(are) willing to discuss any House Rules, primarily interested only in House Rules that are aimed at gameyness - that is, unrealistic play that takes advantage of the game engines weaknesses (like, um, 100 PT Boat Task Forces or any such goofyness), but more than willing to discuss anything - so everyone is comfortable.
4) The Allied Team is going to be - Moi(Big B), Kadrin, and kbad. We are going to split up the Allied Theatres of Command (and politically fight among ourselves for scant resources, and accuse each other of stupidity etc... to your advantage I'm sure).
5) Would like to take on a Japanese Team (so they would also fight among themselves - and eventually commit Seppuku), but would consider a single player.

6) We are a good group who will not quit on you no matter what.

Anyone interested in a new game - think it over and let me know, respond here.
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1419093

[ 本帖最后由 浆糊 于 2007-3-25 19:53 编辑 ]
晕,你们打过Big B的mod吗,听说改得比chs还厉害。
Soldiers and sailors would fight like madmen to hang on to the red-light district . . . wouldn’t they?
有回复了吗?

这个帖子完全是邀战书啊
一万年太久,只争朝夕!
我正在下载并且熟悉B-Mod,稍后向大家汇报~
Big B可是名人啊,咱们有人带头应战吗?
我支持一下,不过能否用官版,big B我们可不熟悉,一不小心变成帮人家测试了
一万年太久,只争朝夕!
能不能叫他用官方的版本啊...我们可以考虑出战....不过我们要米军好了...
官方剧本有缺陷啊
毛子可以轻而易举的消灭,中国军队战斗力异常,战略轰炸饿死国军,打下印度封死英国,海盗上舰……
Mod把这些问题基本解决了
不熟悉啊,,很多东西根本拿不准....连打都没有打过,,怎么和别人打啊.....
我只看了中国战场的文档,说国军战力几乎增加了一倍,但大多数部队都动不了…………
返回列表