返回列表 回复 发帖

[原创] (原创)请教一艘(美军)二战潜艇

这是美军在二战时的一艘潜艇:383号,盼学者们能介绍一下它的历史资料或“丰功伟绩”。谢谢了!
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
拜狗狗得到的0 j( a9 K! t4 u
5 y6 R$ K8 U( k) C
Come visit the USS Pampanito located at Pier 45, Fisherman's Wharf. Pampanito is normally open to the public seven days a week. Hours and Directions
: R' h6 W, j9 B& T* q& M$ e7 @7 Q! C1 T  A. c: J# N" c
USS Pampanito (SS-383) is a World War II Balao class Fleet submarine museum and memorial that is open for visitors daily at San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf. Pampanito made six patrols in the Pacific during World War II during which she sank six Japanese ships and damaged four others. Operated by the Maritime Park Association, Pampanito hosts approximately 110,000 visitors a year and is one of the most popular historic vessels in the country. In addition to day time visitors, over 15,000 kids a year participate in Pampanito's educational day and overnight programs. Pampanito is a National Historic Landmark.
% x$ ^# C% ?+ x
# G2 l5 k6 E8 p: |+ G. zThis photograph of Pampanito headed out under the Golden Gate Bridge was taken by volunteer Bob Taylor in 1995 when the submarine was featured in the film Down Periscope. It had been fifty years since Pampanito sailed under the bridge.! `' ~" d( M, G0 g

6 q: \  }1 N3 EPampanito is being restored to a specific point in time, late summer, 1945, to represent the height of WW II submarine development. The Maritime Park Association has scoured the country in search of missing equipment and spare parts. Almost all of the missing items have now been replaced and much of the equipment on board has been restored to operation.! X: |0 `" Z4 Q7 @* L
1 Q$ j$ S$ i1 ~& X8 o
USS Pampanito completed her fourth maintenance drydocking since becoming a museum in Jan 2007. (See the Drydocking 2007 Press Release.) We are now seeking funding and preparing for her next drydocking.
2 @0 J# m' M' K' V' K+ C; E8 Z+ {! E, v% T/ I3 c% X6 V5 Q. F
This site is an in depth look at many issues involving one ship, USS Pampanito, and includes a tour of the submarine, her history, lists of Pampanito's wartime crew, descriptions of WW II submarine technology, historic photographs, a WW II submarine memorial with the name of every submariner lost during the war, information about educational programs aboard Pampanito and a description of Pampanito's preservation and restoration programs.
一万年太久,只争朝夕!
美国海军刺鲳号(SS-383)属二战时期balao级舰队潜艇,现存于旧金山渔夫码头,每周7天对公众开放参观。
" R0 @4 w) k+ I  N7 ]1 e; z0 A8 F! [0 O, V1 f
刺鲳号在太平洋战争中进行了6次战斗巡航,共击沉6艘日舰,击伤4艘。刺鲳号目前每年接待接近11万游客,并成为美国最受欢迎的历史名舰之一( )。除了普通游客,每年还有1万5千名孩子参加刺鲳号的爱国主义教育活动和夜间游戏(! E7 F" z" ?7 p
/ e- y$ ~  ?0 K" u$ P, l; E- P
贴一张刺鲳号的舰徽。
7 d" Q1 ^* z+ ~# \1 o- {! D
: l4 g2 c% V- X1 T官方网站内容在这里 http://www.maritime.org/pamphome.htm4 }2 ^. s3 K4 |/ D' P# T
; I4 J) J, S+ x- y
有工夫的话可以去旧金山 look look
/ H; i" @" z; V7 a) p8 R+ H4 N9 c* |! |
[ 本帖最后由 飞龙 于 2007-10-8 09:56 编辑 ]
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
一万年太久,只争朝夕!
战绩马马虎虎啊,我曾经在不来梅港见到了德国的21型潜艇。作为现代潜艇的鼻祖,很有参观价值,可惜无奈时间已经晚了,不开放了,第2天就离开了 * l7 B' y4 l; G; X9 T* P% U  m
不过在慕尼黑看到了拆开的U1潜艇,没什么特别的。
由于数字上的原因,老美的明星舰自然没有德国的那么吓人...
一万年太久,只争朝夕!
6次巡航这么多战绩已经不错了,关键看吨位。德国的蒂森豪森船长才击沉两条船,可是一条是三万吨的大家伙(战列舰)
美军潜艇部队也有不少数据上很恐怖的王牌的,有不少地方都有介绍,很多王牌潜艇的指挥塔上画满了击沉标志。击沉6艘的战绩确实很一般。
7 `3 v& u$ n: U5 q8 Q要说吨位王牌,射水鱼干掉了信浓,应该能排到第一吧。
米军2战时候的潜艇战略相当有效~~相比之下日本的潜艇战略就实在是不敢恭维了
I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
图是托友拍的,他们前天正巧有空去码头溜哒,就凑合着帮弄了几张用邮件配上文字传过来。
羡慕半日,能到德国去看“海狼”。
德国的21型潜艇确实很有看一看的必要哇~~
4 F  h- u: i5 b4 c* {
/ q* S3 ~+ N4 ^1 w二战中的很多德国武器都成为战后武器发展的基石,不得不钦佩德国人的创造力~~
到“猎杀潜航”里去过把瘾吧!
其实在TK4里用潜艇虐战列舰更爽.....
到issuu.com里可以下到该船的航海日志,uboat.net中可以看到打沉了什么船,到http://cgi.search.biglobe.ne.jp/中查打沉的船是什么东东。
返回列表