., B$ t0 Y; U; c# `
- }# r* Y% V. `' b- X6 h...
7 k9 Z7 d) j- v. a, ?- p" F....& D  }  }- C3 J) A
.....* @4 ?1 e1 M6 _
好吧?爾後對戰(如果還有...)我擔任 蝗軍 的話,就叫 『 橙太郎 』!
( b7 I# J. A; J" J0 i  t( m; M, Z) B0 Y0 h
哈哈,开个玩笑,链接已更新至顶楼1 W; k% K/ n. g' t( f& P# u
2 w" |2 S) e' D* \
The current release of WitPTracker AE is 1.9.2 (June 16, 2012)., D, F( o$ d4 w3 H) C3 e
% l! u. c: ]: X: }& W0 q5 Y
You can download it as a ZIP file from the attachments section below.
8 i+ v, a" [. h1 |0 P7 R
" S7 y! P' ?( S% y/ e1 Z6 W0 [: dIf you have an earlier version of WitPTracker AE, you can just replace the witptracker.jar file from the ZIP. Make sure you have the latest version of the pwsdll.dll also.
5 F3 @5 u3 @- `3 W8 j
1 w9 j& t/ z7 ERelease 1.9.28 I  U% H* {1 q' s! c2 @& |
. [/ e- s0 K& S3 e  J
Note: database files (trackerdb files) for earlier releases are compatible with this new release. When you start the program for the first time, you will see an "Upgrading WitPTracker AE database." message if you have a release earlier than 1.9.2 and then the program should start up normally.. p8 S; o$ g$ O0 y& ^. [) g5 q
To use this release with a database from a release earlier than 1.1, you need to delete the old trackerdb files and start over (but if you're still using Release 1.1, you're probably not upgrading to this release anyhow...).; c: ?7 s4 F  C6 X% [. K
3 G1 \$ ^! v' v4 B, K1 {7 l
New Features:
# ]: b8 W: G" y9 a
  • Ship Movement tracker in Map Panel shows when a ship was sunk in black
  • LCU Panel shows TOE in the table in the LCU tab and which LCUs use the TOE in the details of the Formations tab
  • Base Panel adds an "insufficent garrision" special filter
  • Ship Class Panel add a special filter to hide classes not available yet
  • Export CSV for pilots
  • Air Production Panel has additional details in the tool tips
Bugs Fixed:  q" a5 w) h! O# z
  • Ship weapon damage properly stored in the database
  • Aircraft types with a single quote in the name can be read
  • Export CSV exports strings with double quotes in them so that when they are read in to Excel/etc works fine
  • Production Panel fixes for convoy planner, filtering in Regional Industry tab
Known Issues:$ {! V  N9 w# b1 C& z) ]
  • Ship Class Upgrades get confused when there are multiple of the same device in the same place
  • Ship withdrawal alert may show too often
  • Purchased LCUs with non-standard TOEs show database errors when they go back into the reinforcement queue (harmless, but annoying)
  • Scenarios where units have a delay of 9999 are shown, but a filter should be added to hide them
返回列表