PI剧本是在AE的DaBabes基础剧本上开发的小剧本
0 n2 o' z1 C! Z, M! mDaBabes剧本是在AE原始剧本上开发的一系列剧本,使用andrew brown的扩展地图和堆叠限制补丁
4 x$ w* W; W, M; w( m. m
. X: m, p, ^0 G* j+ L/ d  c9 B菲律宾战役Philippines
, B' C! y5 I  j- g* O# k战役剧本* D. Y1 N7 K9 q
生产系统:关闭* n' \, M" i# e5 q
时间从41年12月8日至4月7日,以日军第一阶段作战,占领整个菲律宾为历史背景
3 d1 g9 l3 G; g1 E( o3 K  z适用于游戏测试和对战,AI尚不完善
6 c; M: `) W. V& J5 r% E! y  R需要扩展地图包和堆叠限制包(包含在DBB剧本中,请到置顶贴下载)
3 a2 V/ n- r+ B  P1 Q) F$ b8 m+ R% o& ^% v& I4 p2 b5 o! W
Philippines
Scenario starts December 8, 1941, and runs till April 7, 1942.
1 d" E; C8 I  }9 M
/ o0 w9 b; {  O8 D5 K5 B5 }5 k4 A7 CThis scenario remains a H2H or PBEM only.; C7 Z* w/ X' G2 ^) x/ F# p9 r/ R+ ?, y
4 o4 G7 [3 [, e2 i( O6 P; b
Units: This is a Battalion scale scenario. The largest units are regiment/brigade in size. Regiments/brigades do not break down any farther, nor do they recombine into divisional size, rather they stay as they are for the duration. In furtherance of this, artillery is provided in separate artillery battalions and is not incorporated in the regiment OOB.+ u6 h! F. X5 y. N- A1 q
, }1 ~+ h/ y3 B! h1 Z+ d
Engineers have been restricted in both number and capability. Not all will contribute to Assault Value and assist in reducing Forts. Aviation support has been similarly restricted. We attempted in ensure there will be fewer deployable Aviation Support squads than planes. Unit Support is also decreased. The purpose of all of this is to slow down operational tempo and require units engaged in heavy combat to be rotated out to a rear area rest facility, or wither away into nothing.
/ ?; E* {) y) H& J/ x9 z4 q$ g% p/ J# L
HQs: In keeping with the scenario scale, certain divisional units have their parent division as a HQ unit. This allows for leadership modifiers in combat and contributes an amount (very small) of additional Support. Japanese Base Forces are HQ units, just as they actually were. The stock BFs were broken down into their component sub-units, leaving the BF as a HQ, with the sub-units attached.
) `# ^$ H9 A8 h& s: C- j% P1 d
; Q  J: N: F+ b8 ]9 k% N8 o2 wProduction: is off. Supply/Fuel: is scarce.) O; Z5 `" E: [

: D- L& u: [. F  }The PI scenario is set up for use with the Extended Map, so please download and install the Babes_and_Extended_Map_Data_and_Art.zip file set in order that this scenario functions properly. It will not work correctly with the stock map art or the stock map data files (pwhexe.dat, pwzone.dat, pwzlink.dat). There is an Installation ReadMeFirst.doc file in the Babes_and_Extended_Map_Data_and_Art.zip and I STRONGLY SUGGEST you open and read it after you download but BEFORE you install the files.
9 }& M# V- a# h' ^, {0 N, ]& q
" l5 {# j* q' ^9 ~8 ]9 y: y8 z2 h. a
2 l3 N3 R0 J1 g+ w  c
附件: 您所在的用户组无法下载或查看附件
返回列表