返回列表 回复 发帖
官网上的关于"gamer”的讨论
% U+ T1 T2 p0 F( Z3 p5 i4 n# b9 }What is considered gamey$ a9 a, z% J; L5 M
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1189243
, f2 X2 W. c4 k7 N* ]可以作为咱们讨论的参考
Overall Settings + G! M/ {, X6 w+ F$ H6 p
Surprise is ON.
1 G# ^! }& }4 ^1 J: m& J" WNon-Historical first turn allowed.
7 Q3 v: Q- v! v# D0 z( N# s' Y! gPDU ON.
/ z8 G5 E4 ]+ \7 R) H- ?( N$ HJapanese sub doctrine can be ON or OFF at the discretion of the Japanese player.
( N3 W& q/ Q. m: @7 [0 TAllied Damage control is ON.
, k( U2 g% p& k$ n8 |0 x- K( e+ o1 Q) U" z5 [* `) k& E
Overall Mechanics:
& Z+ a" J4 E- t6 sChina: Chinese units cannot be re-assigned so that when they are destroyed they re-appear elsewhere. The exception to this are Chinese SEAC units. Even for these units once all Chinese cities are taken they should have their replacements turned off.   u- X: \! E' @  L* ]6 C9 R* ~

: }  e+ \# E/ i  Z( V$ @3 FSoviet Union: Any non-Soviet Allied forces which arrive in the Soviet Union are deemed to be interred and cannot be moved from the base or hex at which they initially arrived. Furthermore they must have their replacements set to OFF. Once the Soviet Union is activated these forces regain full functionality. If the entire Soviet Union is captured but some Soviet formation fragments remain elsewhere they should have replacements turned off as Stalin would not be sending replacements to CONUSA etc to rebuild shattered units.
. x5 ]+ }8 N+ W" y
# J5 y1 N! T# S7 {1 ?- \India: Should the Japanese player take all of India except Karachi it is at his discretion whether or not to capture Karachi. If he captures Karachi he will withdraw from it and allow the Allied player to retake it with a shipped in BF in order to allow British and West African reinforcements to arrive. All reinforcements arriving in Karachi, EXCEPT Indian troops, must be shipped out to Australia via transport as soon as is feasible. In addition 50% of the supply, fuel and resources arriving at Karachi per month can also be shipped to Australia. If the Japanese player elects not to capture Karachi the same rules as above apply ( the only difference is that in taking Karachi the Japanese player would eliminate some currently extant units at the cost of a prolonged siege). India will, in addition, be declared Independent and Japanese forces must be withdrawn. In return Allied re-invasion of India or Ceylon is prohibited during the later course of the game.  ( This dynamic gives the Japanese player a reward for doing well in India whilst allowing British and african reinforcements to continue arriving in-theatre and is, I feel, reasonable to both sides).
. d+ ?( k8 @( N, ^4 N2 e' q( n1 W! y5 eAustralia. Should Australia be captured in their entirety then the troops and aerial squadrons raised in Australia should have their replacements turned OFF. So long as a single base in Australia remains in Allied hands Australian forces can have replacements turned ON. , s; _$ l* @' d! H3 }
New Zealand. The same rule as applies to Australia applies here.
" u: R: m; N  N6 A- w" p, b" h  p( P9 y- ?) F
CONUSA: If the Japanese player can capture all bases in CONUSA then all US forces on-map have their replacements turned off. 7 S4 q5 w: r1 `2 i' Y$ P& b
Canada: Same rule as above. 9 w  P! Q  ?. ?( a# a, v2 _) G' I$ g& g' J
5 b# J$ j! e) [' z
Surprise Mechanics: - _$ w& L6 A/ Z& B2 R0 l
Japanese forces are allowed any number of port, airfield and ground attacks by their air force on Turn 1. IOW Japanese forces can attack Manilla, Singapore and Pearl Harbour ports on Turn 1.
+ q; z# O4 _/ B& i# @' f# y2 |" Y* X1 ~9 m$ p/ @" C2 N4 d; e6 P& R
Japanese forces invading the Soviet Union must activate Soviet forces 30 days before they intend to attack. E.g. If intending to attack on 1st September it would be good form to activate Soviet forces on 1st August. : K0 }1 J( H% Z' L+ ~% M3 |% C& L
  f/ T1 F* A8 m
On the first turn Japanese forces can use the 1st turn movement bonus to land anywhere they wish on-map or move a great distance toward any landing area which cannot be reached using the first turn movement bonus. There are no restrictions on where they can land. There is no need to limit these invasions ( or any further invasions) to areas covered by Japanese aerial forces. it is up to the allied player to make the Japanese player pay if he does this. Many times in war the side which did something insanely risky or "stupid" was the side which won so completely forbidding things which often succeeded, although risky, is invalid.   P7 Y  p$ _1 Q; g% `

( I% i. J0 J, n3 d) Q4 NNo limitation on number of Pearl Harbour attacks. ( |8 S0 D/ B# e+ i9 a6 b% L
: Y- L, d  U2 R# `: R$ Z& {3 ^
Japanese forces must NOT position subs, surface combat or carrier task forces to intercept known Allied TFs already at sea. 9 M; z3 x0 T: j' f8 Q# \* }4 s' s# @9 M

) I3 W; g9 f& U8 eAllied forces cannot initiate or alter any major naval, ground or aerial unit movements on turn 1. Neither can bombing altitude be changed although CAP percentage can be changed. & R) W& w+ Z3 Z' ]5 A
5 l! G* o' z) ]/ `  ~* v
PDUs: + L+ r+ }/ h4 |0 o) n
There is no limit to the Japanese ability to change units from divebomber to level bomber. 9 r$ A+ u1 }& b7 G  W# J
In return there is no limit on Allied ability to change units from twin to four-engined bombers at will.
5 a4 J- N6 |3 i$ b. c! O) o; R" p2 W# L$ W$ U5 h
Submarines and ASW:
: \8 L5 U+ p) }There is no limit on the number of ships in an ASW TF under 1.795+. Prior to 1.795+ ASW TFs are limited to a size of 6 + 1 ( per year of war)... So 6 ships in 41, 7 in 42, 8 in 43, 9 in 44 and 10 in 45. & y( M; J1 t1 e: z$ j
No submarine-based invasions. If you want information then at the very least commit a half-full AP ;).
5 v- ^- `* Y& [4 n1 b6 j1 T0 N/ I. C5 j
Air War: - n' i" P5 Z, |# k1 ^
Four-engined bombers set to naval attack can fly no lower than 15,000 feet after 1st January 1943. This is to allow the Allied player to mount desperate and costly defences in 1942 but to prevent them from turning the sea into a no-go area for Japanese forces after 1943 when the Allies are awash in B24s and, later, B29s.
% X3 e+ [  |2 m* g: d; BNo limitations on Corsair basing on CVs. In return there is no limitation on the types of planes the Japanese carriers can carry. * E  w2 w7 @) i& E' a1 w
# }) P/ `- F4 _- |1 u9 L9 q! \
Mining:
+ V* Q: X8 E3 N  u# g( tNo restrictions at all.
0 ]( j2 q- j2 l; I
  d& u5 }* b1 I8 U; k: Q# Z2 }Ground
# |$ M7 B8 L$ F6 eNo breakdown of LCU's in combat to reduce fatigue and disruption. $ ^7 ]: y7 K/ e+ z) T% g/ K
No Shock Attack + Pursue in terrain with only a path which is wooded, swamp or mountainous. % Y. W% Z8 p$ q- M: \

1 o% _/ U2 D3 OIt should be noted that this set of house rules hamstrings the Allies a LOT more than the rules under which my AAR as a Japanese player is being played. I have begun a game under these house rules as the Allies so I'm restricting myself a hell of a lot more than I restricted the Allies when I had a lot less experience with the game. IOW these are rules I DO consider fair for the Allies since I'm playing under them.
/ _0 z5 ]; L. s7 k- N0 V& w1 W1 W
最近拜读了下岛群的著作,历史上的美军曾经动用过潜艇登陆侦察啊
  “……谋诺岛位于布干维尔岛西南,拥有天然良港布兰奇港,美军认为对于以后作战具有重要意义,因此必须攻占。美军早在8月22日就派出侦察分队由“鲦身鱼”号潜艇秘密送上岛,对登陆地区进行地形勘测。10月21日又用鱼雷艇将第二支侦察分队送上岛,主要侦察日军的防御情况。……& u+ k+ |8 S( |% |7 i
      9月下旬,美军派出“加托”号和“鹤鱼”号潜艇,运送两支侦察分队分别对岛中部东西两岸进行秘密侦察。通过这一侦察行动,美军了解到东岸的基埃塔地区海滩下有大量水下障碍物,岸上土质也不适合建造机场,而如果要在东岸实施登陆,还必须先夺取希瓦泽尔岛,以控制布干维尔海峡。……”5 `; L# f: H  ]: J
http://www.biku.net/battles/solomon/solomon8.htm
6 Q" M* d6 {" Q  d# D. W& m 5 Q/ E* f" F+ D- G+ V
美军潜艇侦察实例
美军为确保登陆作战的顺利实施,掌握确切的第一手资料,于7月21日从陆军、海军和海军陆战队中抽调精兵强将组织联合侦察分队,乘坐鱼雷艇从伦多瓦岛悄然潜入岛上,进行了整整六天侦察,不仅摸清了岛上日军兵力,还勘测了可供登陆的海滩和建造机场的场址,于28日返回伦多瓦岛。. G3 {4 {% Y: {. f& J! E8 A7 f
: F1 a/ y( y9 U6 S/ K' O- R, t
http://www.biku.net/battles/solomon/solomon6.htm
  吉尔伯特群岛原为英国殖民地,1941年12月,日军占领了该群岛的主要岛屿,并在塔拉瓦岛修建机场,在马金岛建立了水上飞机基地。起先日军对于吉尔伯特群岛并不重视,守备部队也不多,美军1942年8月曾以潜艇运送一支小分队袭击马金岛,才引起日军警觉,随即开始向该群岛调集人员和物资,大力修建机场和防御工事。
0 O  U( c* j) j4 A  a; X; r4 p" ]: v$ [* b: q
http://www.biku.net/battles/gerbert.htm
  美军计划在吉尔伯特群岛登陆的第三个环礁是阿贝马马岛,该岛位于塔拉瓦岛东南约140公里,1942年被日军占领。日军原计划在该岛修建机场,后因所罗门群岛战事紧张而暂停,战役开始时只设有观通站,守备部队仅25人。. G* W! `/ K1 e9 z
  美军计划先以“舡鱼”号潜艇搭载海军陆战队一个分队,对该岛实施侦察,等占领马金岛和塔拉瓦岛之后,再组织兵力进行登陆。* m- P7 b, q6 Q. U" o7 k
  11月18日,“舡鱼”号潜艇到达塔拉瓦岛海域,将该地区天气、海浪以及近日美军火力准备的效果和日军的动态向南部登陆编队司令希尔报告。
! h. X" j; f, P, p. }7 J" Q  11月19日,“舡鱼”号潜艇在航行途中遭到己方“林哥德”号驱逐舰的误击,一发127毫米炮弹穿过指挥台的基座,将吸气阀击毁,万幸的是炮弹没有爆炸,才没有造成更大的损失。艇长迅速组织抢修,将炮弹取下,并修复了吸气筏,继续向目的地航行。
1 D) @( R/ C% L  h$ L  11月20日午夜,到达阿贝马马岛以南肯纳岛海域,“舡鱼”号潜艇放下六艘马达驱动的橡皮艇,运送68名陆战队员和10名工兵,携带轻武器和15天的补给品上岛侦察。$ P7 Z  S/ X& j' p
  11月21日,陆战队员从肯纳岛西部登陆,先向东再向北展开侦察搜索。0 h8 c9 a: u: t% P& W
  11月22日,上岛美军发现日军兵力薄弱,立即在潜艇的炮火支援下,发起攻击,日军拼死抵抗,双方相持不下,美军经四天的战斗,于25日全歼守敌,美军仅阵亡1人。. N; M% U! i4 N* l* M, x- H( Y- L
  11月26日,美军陆战2师6团第3营被送上阿贝马马岛,开始担负守备任务。; \5 I# `* C" x% c7 a) ~
  11月27日,工程兵部队上岛,随即修建码头和机场,以便尽快为下一步进攻马绍尔群岛建立航空兵前进基地。, x/ X! b) A  N
  至此,吉尔伯特群岛战役的预定目标全部实现。+ l$ J: b% R. v% L$ J' V

6 ]8 O* m# f4 M8 x2 g- Dhttp://www.biku.net/battles/gerbert.htm
用快速运输就可以在滩头撤退部队……
对1.1、2.2~2.6、2.9、3.2~3.4、4.1~4.4、4.6等诸条房规提出异议
原帖由 bf109 于 2007-1-26 20:07 发表 6 N8 d  V3 E2 M% \0 Z: g
1.1、历史首回合开、盟军损管开、潜艇限制关、增援在60天左右浮动;1 K. l  `9 k5 ...
: L. f! ^+ I  {; [0 _7 }“潜艇限制”就是潜艇战略吧?我建议默认房规这一条应该设置为“开”,盟军和日军的潜艇战略都打开。
盟军潜艇战略开就是鱼雷失灵,符合历史,有利于日军
  U4 q( |0 x5 d! S# {! z日军潜艇战略不是短时间可以改变的,符合历史,有利于盟军( m1 V# |, [4 t5 E( ?  S
正好平衡

回复 58# 的帖子

仔细看57楼,我的意思是提倡潜艇战略双开,就是那两个选项都是ON
2.2、禁止潜艇载人登陆敌占基地,但允许潜艇撤退。 # ]9 K2 p# c; X; M9 o
应允许潜艇登陆。但由于程序原因,应禁止使用装载量800的潜艇登陆。
返回列表